we are experts in
Product Video Services for brands and eCommerce
The objective is to use creative, compelling storytelling to make your product the star of your product video. You could choose to show your product in action in a variety of settings, to highlight every unique feature that your product offers. 3D animation is an option to showcase your product by utilizing our talented motion designers that will redesign your product before it even exists, allowing you to raise excitement and a customer following before it hits the market. Or, you can put your product on a pedestal and shoot it with a seamless white background where it can be the stunning sole subject of the video, accompanied by voiceover and music.
In a product video, you need to accomplish several goals, including
- Displaying the uniqueness of your product
- Describing how it will solve the specific problem a customer may have
- Showcasing how the product is superior to the competition
- Defining why it’s worth the customer’s investment
Testimonials are a great way to entice people to choose your company. Watching others praise your company instills confidence in prospects.
eCommerce Video Content
We utilize our marketing expertise to create an attractive product video for your unique products and brand.
Demonstrate Your Product
A great way to visually demonstrate your product. You invite your audience to engage with your product—what it looks like and how it functions—rather than just reading about your unique selling proposition; it establishes trust and credibility and clarifies benefits.
Convert More Visitors
Viewers can see your product in action, helping them better understand why it would be of value to them. They don’t have to decipher written content to figure out how your product works; they can just sit back and watch while you show it to them.
Types of Video
Why show your potential customer static images or text when you can have the product shown to its fullest in a visual format? Demonstrating key elements of your product in a concise and controlled fashion and highlighting benefits will provide a dynamic and interactive experience that your potential customers won’t soon forget.
There are many places where you can utilize a product overview video, including on a product landing page, on YouTube or other social media sites, and in email, communications to show how your product solves a need. Product videos are a great way to improve conversion in any online channel.
Product videos are a key video marketing tool. Any business that provides a product or service can benefit from using them in its marketing strategy. They are on social media, landing pages, and product pages. These content marketing powerhouses lead to higher conversion rates across the board. They can feature on company websites, social media accounts, or product pages. The purpose of this video content is to educate potential customers on product features while showing the product in action.
our Approach to Product Videos
At ASL Productions, we work closely with our clients to produce high-quality content that keeps audiences entertained and interested throughout. Product videos are no different and require just as much time and energy to produce. Today, products include apps, software, and other online products making it more important than ever to plan for your production.
From next season’s clothing line to an app utilized for construction safety, we’ve done it all. Understanding how to highlight a product’s features is critical for any product launch or introduction.
ASL regularly produces demo videos, product explainers & retail showcases. What makes these videos successful is the understanding that consumers don’t want to be sold products. They want to be shown information so they can make an educated decision. So, with that in mind, we set out to highlight the benefits and uses of products in engaging ways.
Different Kinds of Product Videos
Product videos are typically produced in one of two ways. The first is a video that shows the features of the item and walks you through how they work. One example of this is our Work Market video. This video works because the audience is shown all they can do with the product.
The other way you can utilize a product video is by showing off the beauty of an item. Thermador is an example of this because celebrity chef and the incredible dishes she created with the product. This is more of an emotional appeal than a technical explainer product video but both are very effective.
The value of working with ASL Productions is that we bring more to the table than just technical production services. From creative planning to execution and delivery, we help create videos that bring your products and production to life.
Imba Production is a full-service video production studio and a team specializing in creative communication. Our services range from corporate videos and branding to interviews and testimonials, encompassing each stage of the production process: conceptualizing, video production, and post-production. Each project we take on is an audiovisual masterpiece in its own right, designed and executed to creatively attain our client’s goals while engaging with their target audience. With years of experience and a national, award-winning team of experts, there is no photo we can’t capture nor any video we can’t shoot. No project we take on will fail to go above and beyond your expectations — that’s the Imba Production guarantee!
Check more on our blog
What is a Product Video?
A product video is an explainer video that effectively demonstrates the benefits of a product. While many product videos focus on the features of the product, we concentrates on how the product relieves the pain points these clients may encounter.
A demo video increases conversion rates by providing a creative and engaging story that demonstrates how the your product functions in the real world, and what kind of impact it has. By using narrative and metaphor, a product video can create a better lasting impression in the consumer’s mind, leaving the product features to be experienced rather than explained.
The findings of neuroscience suggest there may be a reason for the continued popularity of Internet videos, and a good business case to incorporate video into your product launches. People are more likely to retain information received through video because the information is presented through audio and visual channels. Therefore, when companies need to express something about a product quickly and memorably, video is the best way to do it.
Many Industries Can Benefit From Product Video
Whether enterprises have a commodity to promote or a new software hitting the market, product videos can be an effective tool. Companies with complicated products can use video to make platforms easier to understand. Companies with a large number of products can produce a series of branded product videos when they come out with something new.
Microsoft, for example, creates videos to announce its new products, from document management services to CRM platforms. The product videos successfully explain the new offerings in a way that consumers can quickly comprehend, giving them a reason to be interested.
Product Video vs. Branded Video
Product videos differ from branded videos in several distinctive ways. Branded videos are often produced as content and primarily used to familiarize the viewer with the company’s image, whereas product videos typically concentrate on the benefits of using a product or service. Branded videos often aren’t animated, but serve as a way to present testimonials or put a face to a company.
Product videos effectively describe how a product will help the client by demonstrating what problems it can help them solve.
Product Video vs. Screencast Video
A screencast is typically a real-time recording of an individual’s actions as he or she browses the Web or works on a desktop. In many circumstances, screencast tends to be dry and unengaging for viewers, but they can be helpful in certain situations. For instance, when viewing a tutorial, consumers often need to see a product interface for step-by-step instructions, in the form of a how-to, FAQ or customer support video. While screencast is an excellent way to provide assistance for current customers, it’s not the most effective way to win over potential clients.
A good product video truly engages users and helps them understand why they need a product.
E-commerce product videos are a valuable marketing tool that can help businesses increase sales and improve customer engagement. By showcasing products in action and highlighting their features and benefits, eCommerce product videos can provide a more immersive and interactive shopping experience for customers.
There are several different types of eCommerce product videos that businesses can use to showcase their products. These include:
- Demonstration videos: These videos show the product being used and demonstrate how it works. These types of videos are particularly effective for products that have a lot of features or require some setup or assembly.
- Unboxing videos: These videos show the process of unboxing and setting up a new product. Unboxing videos can be particularly effective for products that are packaged in a unique or interesting way, or for products that are difficult to understand from just looking at pictures.
- Product review videos: These videos feature an individual or group reviewing a product and providing their thoughts and opinions on it. Product review videos can be particularly useful for customers who are on the fence about purchasing a product, as they provide an unbiased perspective on the product’s performance and features.
- Lifestyle videos: These videos showcase the product being used in everyday life or in specific situations. Lifestyle videos can be a great way to show customers how the product can fit into their own lives and be used in a variety of settings.
In addition to the different types of eCommerce product videos, there are also several key factors that businesses should consider when creating and using these videos. These include:
- Video quality: High-quality videos are more likely to capture the attention of potential customers and keep them engaged. Businesses should invest in good lighting, clear audio, and high-definition cameras to ensure that their videos look and sound professional.
- Video length: The optimal length for an eCommerce product video will depend on the specific product and audience, but as a general rule, shorter videos tend to be more effective. Aim to keep videos to around one to two minutes in length, focusing on the most important information and features.
- Video scripting: A well-written script is crucial for creating an effective ecommerce product video. The script should introduce the product, highlight its key features and benefits, and show it in action. It’s also important to include a call to action at the end of the video to encourage viewers to purchase the product.
- Video placement: Where a business chooses to place their ecommerce product videos can have a big impact on their effectiveness. Some businesses choose to include videos on their product pages, while others opt to use social media platforms like YouTube or Instagram to showcase their products. It’s important to consider the specific audience and platform when deciding where to place videos.
There are also several best practices that businesses should follow when creating and using ecommerce product videos. These include:
- Keep it simple: Ecommerce product videos should be easy to understand and should focus on the key features and benefits of the product. Avoid using too much technical jargon or going into too much detail, as this can be overwhelming for viewers.
- Use high-quality visuals: In addition to using good lighting and high-definition cameras, businesses should also use visually appealing backgrounds and props to create a professional and attractive look for their videos.
- Show the product in action: Seeing a product in action can help customers better understand how it works and how it can be used. Businesses should include footage of the product being used in different settings and by different people to give viewers a sense of how versatile it is.
- Include customer testimonials: Including customer testimonials in ecommerce product videos can be a