To find out how to get TikTok videos viral in 2023? We need to push back and learn more about TikTok. TikTok, the video-sharing app owned by Chinese tech giant ByteDance, is an extremely popular social media platform. It boasts more than 400 million users and, on average, around 100 million daily active users. But TikTok has a tough road ahead if it’s going to keep growing—and competing with platforms like YouTube, Instagram Stories, and Snapchat Lenses. That’s because these apps are all competing for user engagement in the same way: by offering fun new content that people want to consume again and again (and share with friends!). So how do you make your TikTok videos go viral? We’ve got some tips for you here!
Find your niche
Finding your niche on TikTok is crucial to becoming a success. If you’re going to be making videos and building an audience, it needs to be something you’re truly interested in. You’ll also need to find a niche that people are already interested in as well—it’s hard enough getting viewers on the platform, so why not make the most of what you’ve got?
It’s also important that your niche has room for creativity and originality. If there are already millions of people covering every possible topic under the sun, then chances are that there’s nothing new or interesting about your video either. Find something unique (but still popular) with which you can stand out from everyone else out there who might have already tried this same kind of thing before.
Finally, find out whether or not there is money to be made off of this particular genre on TikTok before choosing it as your new place online perma-residence!
Be authentic and real
The best way to get TikTok videos viral is by being yourself.
Be authentic, don’t try to be someone else or something you’re not just because you think it will make people like your content more. And don’t try too hard to be what people want you to be.
Use trending hashtags
You need to know what hashtags are trending in your niche and in general. If you’re posting a video about how to make the perfect grilled cheese sandwich, then your niche hashtag would be #grilledcheese. You can also use general hashtags that are trending like #food or #tasty.
Use hashtags that are trending in your city or country as well! For example, if you live in San Francisco then you may want to use “#tiktoksanfrancisco” instead of using just the generic one above (which is usually dominated by people outside of the city).
The same goes for continents! If this blog post was written on an island off Antarctica then maybe I would add “#antarctica” at the end of my tags instead of just using ‘worldwide’ ones because there aren’t many people visiting these remote places where I live yet so it’s important for me to stay ahead of trends when it comes a time before they start happening here too 🙂
Engage with the community
- You should be active on TikTok. You can comment, like and share other people’s videos to get them engaged with yours as well.
- @mentioning other users is a great way to get their attention and make them feel appreciated.
- Ask for feedback on your videos in the comments section of your posts, so that followers can provide you with constructive criticism.
- Use a hashtag. The more people who use it, the more likely it is that your video will be seen by others searching for that same hashtag.
- Collaborate with other users. If you can find another TikTok user who has already created something similar to what you want to make and they’re willing to collaborate with you, then go ahead! This is especially fun if you two are in the same location or somewhere nearby each other so that both of your videos can be filmed at once (and therefore uploaded faster).
- Collaborate with influencers/brands. If there’s an influencer or brand that makes videos similar to yours in content but not necessarily quality (ex: they use less professional equipment), then collaborate with them! As long as they have access to the same set of hashtags as anyone else on TikTok does, this could help boost your popularity even further than before!
Posting frequently is important, but don’t post too often. Post at least once a day, but don’t overdo it.
If you post too much in one day, it can seem spammy and defeat the purpose of posting frequently. You want your viewers to come back to your channel every day because they love what you’re posting and not because they feel like they have to check every account multiple times a day just in case something new came up that they missed last time.
If you under-post, though—like if you only post once every couple of weeks or even months—then nobody will think of checking out your channel unless they’ve already seen something from it before.
It’s important to find some sort of balance between posting too much and posting too little so that there are always fresh videos waiting for new viewers without them feeling overwhelmed by how often new posts are coming down their feed feeds (or whatever kind of feed device people use these days).
Making TikTok videos go viral takes time, but if you’re dedicated, you can increase your chances of success.
So, you want to make TikTok videos go viral? Well, it’s not going to happen overnight—it takes time and effort. You need to be dedicated and willing to experiment with new things, including taking risks.
If you’re willing to put in the work and learn from your mistakes, then yes: You can increase your chances of TikTok videos going viral!
In conclusion, there are many things to keep in mind when creating a TikTok video. Finding your niche is important, as well as being authentic. You should also use hashtags that are trending right now so that more people can find your videos easily. Another great way to get more views on TikTok is by engaging with other users through comments or likes on their posts!
Finally, it’s important not only to post frequently but also to collaborate with other users who share similar interests so that everyone involved wins from this partnership!